Les French Tech Days Nordics 2023Accelerate your business in Scandinavian countries
To approach and succeed in this ultra-connected market with multiple opportunities, we offer you a complete 2-month program, covering Sweden (with the possibility of extending the program with individual business meetings in Denmark and Norway – when subscribing to the corresponding options).
Registrations are over!
Evaluate your potential and reach new markets
- Get all the information you need to determine if and how you will succeed in Sweden.
- Meet the French Tech Nordics network, local tech experts and mentors and start networking.
The French Tech Days Nordics
The French Tech Days Sweden will take place from mid-April to mid-June 2023, digitally and will include:
🔸A collective meeting with a major player
🔸A pitch session with the local tech ecosystem
🔸A program of personalized business meetings according to the targets mentioned by each participant
🔸Mentoring by a local expert
🔸Visibility via various communication media (production of a promotional video for each company, a digital showcase accessible for 9 months and a push on the social networks of Business France Nordics).
*Personalized business meetings can also be organized with Danish and Norwegian target companies when subscribing to the corresponding options.
We invite you to enrich this adventure by participating to the Slush fair in November 2023, in Helsinki. (The subscribing options on Slush are not yet available, and will be communicated to you later).
The key figures of the program
th edition of
the FTD Nordics
sur SLUSH conference
FTD and slush
Why the french tech days nordic?
This program is perfect for meeting your future customers, investors and partners, thanks to privileged access to local tech ecosystems and for testing your technological products in Europe, before launching into major export markets.
• A digital program for 2 months to accelerate your development in Sweden
• Follow-up and advice from a mentor from the Swedish ecosystem for 2 months
• Several opportunities to make yourself known on the Swedish market with pitches to the French Tech Nordics community and to a Swedish Key Account, as well as dedicated communication on the Business France Stockholm social networks
• Personalized market prospection for each participant